• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown gives £825 million to India

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Same as muslims over here then
    For once I agree with Troll. There's something about that religion that keeps it's followers backwards.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      For once I agree with Troll. There's something about that religion that keeps it's followers backwards.
      its

HTH Atw.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        flip off and quit scaring me
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
          Manmohan Singh is a Sikh.
          I meant the President, not the Prime Minister. The President used to be Dr. Abdul Kalam who is a muslim, but that changed in the middle of last year (I'm out of date obviously). He also had a fair bit to do with India's space policy so I fail to see how that space policy is now going to make all muslims hate India.

Yes there are a lot of uneducated Muslims living in poverty in India, but there are also a lot of uneducated Hindu's and Sikh's living in poverty in India too.
          Last edited by Ardesco; 21 January 2008, 15:56. Reason: I swear i'm getting dyslexic in my old age... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
            I meant the President, not the Prime Minister. The President used to be Dr. Abdul Kalam who is a muslim, but that changed in the middle of last year (I'm out of date obviously). He also had a fair bit to do with India's space policy so I fail to see how that space policy is now going to make all muslims hate India.

Yes there are a lot of uneducated Muslims living in povity in India, but there are also a lot of uneducated Hindu's and Sikh's living in povity in India too.
            Ah the irony, the irony .....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              flip off and quit scaring me
              You remind me of the monkeys in the museum using typewriters. By the laws of chance they occasionally type something right.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Even a blind chicken gets a piece of corn every now and then.

Comment

It's probably related to GB campaigning to get India admitted to the Security Council as a useful ally there - For example, if the UK is booted out of the EU or leaves voluntarily (e.g. if GB loses the vote on the EU Constitution and one thing leads to another) he needs as many allies as possible in the Security Council, to vote against motions put forward by France to kick the UK out of that as well. Possibly.

Comment

Working...
                  X