• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smart Cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Real contractors get their driver to park for them.

Threaded.

Yeah right!

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Real contractors get their driver to park for them.

Threaded.

chauffeur

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

chauffeur
        I thought you were a one man band contractor, not Sir Alan Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I thought you were a one man band contractor, not Sir Alan Sugar.
          No, actually I am a manager-owner of a real business, not employee in disguise.

HTH

Comment

HTH
            How many staff do you employ then?

Comment

How many staff do you employ then?
              Now now dear, let's save this for bedtime talktime...

Do you fancy Porsche 911?

Comment

Smarts break down a lot and it is almost imposible to work on them yourself, unless you have the equipment to lift the body off the engine etc.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Now now dear, let's save this for bedtime talktime...

Do you fancy Porsche 911?
                  I assume you have a string of offices up and down the country, clear financial forecasts detailing projected profit over the medium to longer term, a profits and loss ledger for your accountant when he does your mandatory fully audited accounts every year, a hefty wages bill, capital costs for plant and equipment for your manufacturing outlets, a marketing department, a procurement department, a wages department, an HR department, a sales department, and IT department, a PSL, a corporate brand that is recognisable up and down the country, a website listing all your press releases on new goods and services, a research and development unit, a shelf full of industry awards, quality assurance certifications .....

Being a bum on seat 9-5 contractor is pretty hard graft, eh!

Didn't Pamela Ewing drive one of those Porsche's, in Dallas?

Comment

I assume you have a string of offices up and down the country, clear financial forecasts detailing projected profit over the medium to longer term, a profits and loss ledger for your accountant when he does your mandatory fully audited accounts every year, a hefty wages bill, capital costs for plant and equipment for your manufacturing outlets, a marketing department, a procurement department, a wages department, an HR department, a sales department, and IT department, a PSL, a corporate brand that is recognisable up and down the country, a website listing all your press releases on new goods and services, a research and development unit, a shelf full of industry awards, quality assurance certifications .....

You are pretty demanding!

Comment

HTH

Nice one mate...
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X