• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wii again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    But I'm only one generation away from those who used to play hopscotch in their spare time.
    hopscotch is hundreds of times better than ludo and snakes and ladders.
    Only purpose ludo and snakes and ladders have is to teach kids how to count
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      But I'm only one generation away from those who used to play hopscotch in their spare time.
      One ? Another illusion sadly shattered. I thought you still played.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Only purpose ludo and snakes and ladders have is to teach kids how to count
        Which is why it should be in the school curriculum.

Comment

Denny, my kids are 16 and 17, so wont be happy to sit down to board games at this age, when they can more interesting stuff like chatting to friends on msn etc..

However the board games are really good for when on family holidays and not a huge lot to do at the evenings.

Anyway, Pool game is best IMO for the purpose, can be played by 1 person or by a team, social and fun.

Comment

what I find about the Wii games in general is that they are sometimes physical ie u have to stand up and swing about to play some games so it makes them quite social experiance on the 2 player.

Comment

I dont understand why the weather is stopping you from doing your other outdoor activities.
              Mud and bogs makes mountain biking more fun and a sharp frosty day makes for clear weather and terrific views across the majestic lakeland fells.
              Embrace the weather in all its glory for it is what makes this such a green and pleasant land.

Dodgy weather is also a good excuse to call short a day out and to spend the rest of the day in a quaint country pub.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Wii Boxing, let your kids batter each other senseless without landing a blow

Wonderful little console, I would highly reccomend it.

Comment

Working...
                X