• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sod this for a game of soldiers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moskosvskya is our tipple of choice in the pubs here although over Christmas I cracked open the bottle of Kalashnikov which was very nice. Got 3 bottles of Irish vodka here still to try...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Forget teh Irish Vodka, get hold of some Poteen!!! That'll put hairs on your chest

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        Forget teh Irish Vodka, get hold of some Poteen!!! That'll put hairs on your chest
        And make you puke your guts up.... it's vile
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          And make you puke your guts up.... it's vile
          I tried some about 10 years ago and it was quite good, bit of a kick but good. The only other thing along a similar vein that I have tried was a local spirit made in Beijing. No idea what it was called but **** me did that have a kick, stupidly high alcohol content too.

Comment

Working...
          X