• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Is that a pic of your hand up a squirrels arse??
    It's squirrel on my hand. And here is the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6NLIappNGs

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      I think I need to go, but I'm worried about my permie manager not letting me. What should I do?

Wilmslow
      1 thread is not enough, you need to start 6 different threads all asking the same question. It is what wannabe permies do apparenty.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It's squirrel on my hand. And here is the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6NLIappNGs
        Nice Mo

Comment

Nice tash AtW.

Why are you waving your hand at them? Are they more likely to approach than if you stay still?

Comment

I think I need to go, but I'm worried about my permie manager not letting me. What should I do?

Was this in you Personal Development Plan? You should have factored things such as this in!

Oh dear.
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Hope you've been toilet trained?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Why are you waving your hand at them? Are they more likely to approach than if you stay still?
                No - waving actually helps mine to grasp that I've got something tasty in my hand so it's worth taking the risk

Normally I don't have to wave, but presence of other people makes squirrels a bit nervy, so I tried to get their attention before camera stops working.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

Put your hand up of course!

After your probationary period it will no longer be a problem. All permies have a bag fitted!
                  And clench your fist.

It blocks the hole
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    And clench your fist.

It blocks the hole
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I think it's really clever the way you trained that squirrel to use the video camera, well done
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X