• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noro Virus :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Do you want a spoonful of rancid lard and some raw prawns as a garnish to that sandwich?
    and a pint of Caliber - half filled with sand - for a chaser.
    Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      looks like I got the Noro Virus
      Sorry mate, get well soon (no SSP for you!)

Also, follow Malvolio's advice and drink loads of water - dehydration is dangerous - not to mention that it makes you feel very much more tulip than you do already.
      Kneel before Bod

Comment

No poll? It might have been interesting to see what percentage succumbed to the projectile vomiting virus.

Comment

Client let me work from home, feel ill but not too bad but just cant keep anything I eat down, even puked up a cup of tea earlier may be the milk seem ok on water, at least I might shed the xmas weight. GF puked up at work this morning so she has it as well now and has come home. Try to figure out who we caught it from now.

Comment

Client let me work from home, feel ill but not too bad but just cant keep anything I eat down, even puked up a cup of tea earlier may be the milk seem ok on water, at least I might shed the xmas weight. GF puked up at work this morning so she has it as well now and has come home. Try to figure out who we caught it from now.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3126026.ece

Do either of you or your acquaintances take public transport? Have you been to a supermarket or other public place recently?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I feel sick but cant see me puking anymore based on the fact there cant be anything left in me
              This happens to me when I have migraines. I keep trying to vomit even if there's nothing to bring up so your attacks of nausea are likely to stay
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Do keep us informed of the details of any future pukes please.

Comment

...just cant keep anything I eat down..GF puked up at work this morning ...
                  Weak stomach?

Nah - I'm chucking it twice as far as she is.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Weak stomach?

Nah - I'm chucking it twice as far as she is.

If you puke up a brown round thing, bite hard and swallow because its yer @rsehole

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Hmm... I'm beginning to feel ill, have a weird feeling in my stomach and feel a bit lightheaded. I do hope I haven't got this, I've been taking vitamins to help my immune system fight anything off. I don't want to see them on the way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X