• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are there many young contractors?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    In my limited experience at companies which use contractors, they are always more experienced people, say 35 at the youngest but more often in the forties. Of course that's not old, but I wondered if there are many contractors in their twenties on these boards?

I'm 25... am I the youngest here?
    I'm 25 too But I feel older than that due to 2 kids, wife and mortgage lol. All good fun. But like you say, I've only ever come across contractors 30+

Comment

Just stumbled across this... I am 25, and just going into contract work now. I wish I had done it sooner, didn't realise how much permanent work would suck

Comment

am just over the 30 mark and have been contracting since 2000. the other day i was told i was too young for a senior role?! go figure...

Comment

Working...
        X