• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did I say the right thing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko View Post
    That's because you are not a woman.
    "I have been with her in several meetings, and she struck me to be a very flatulent flying mammal lady, very ambitious and career minded"

that doesn't work either....
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      I have been with her in several meetings, and she struck me to be a very intelligent integer that is not an exact divisor of some quantity lady, very ambitious and career minded

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        "I have been with her in several meetings, and she struck me to be a very flatulent flying mammal lady, very ambitious and career minded"

that doesn't work either....
        Have you ever been with a woman?

How about the usual:

"Ah, I have found that expensive pair of shoes that I will use 2 or 3 times in my life. I know I have already 50 pair of shoes but I think that this one is really a necessity. Besides, it was on 20% discount so I saved you so much money"

Does this make sense either?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

On the rare occasions that I have come across (no, not like that!) good-looking women in positions of responsibility, they are either complete biatches, and don't care who they stamp on to get where they want to get, or they're VERY good at what they do.

<Moose in touch with feminine side>
          If a man doesn't respect such a woman for her achievements, then it's probably jealousy.
          </Moose in touch with feminine side>

Comment

Perhaps if all women were made to wear a veil at work, these problems wouldn't arise.

eloquent
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

How about the usual:

"Ah, I have found that expensive pair of shoes that I will use 2 or 3 times in my life. I know I have already 50 pair of shoes but I think that this one is really a necessity. Besides, it was on 20% discount so I saved you so much money"

Of course it makes sense
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

How about the usual:

Bollocks (sorry ferret) to that...

How about.... "I've found a very expensive paid of shoes that I will use 2 or 3 times and I've paid for them with my own money"

A woman who needs a man to pay for her shoes needs a slap!!

A Man who offers to pay for a pair of expensive shoes..... now thats a different kettle of fish!!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  A Man who offers to pay for a pair of expensive shoes..... now thats a different kettle of fish!!
                  yes, where is he?
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

How about the usual:

besides your mum... loads ...but what have shoes got to do with flying flatulant mammals?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      So you can be bought for a pair of shoes eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X