• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed - Something smells bad and it's Brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    A bit like this.... über fooked™
    Kewl! A Heavy Metal fooked
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Shouldn't uber have little dot thingies above the u?
      The squirrel lover corrects it occasionally and adds the thingies.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        Don't tell me you have only just discovered Moneyweek !? It is 100% uber uber doomed.
        I have been a subscriber for a few years. I like the ever cheerful Bill Bonner.

Comment

Perhaps just the word "füked" would suffice?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It's okay, GB said so on Radio 4 this morning. Listen to his interview if you can stomach the smarm. Also Captain Darling has written to Ofgen to tell them to stop the nasty evil energy companies from stoking inflation by raising prices.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I have been a subscriber for a few years. I like the ever cheerful Bill Bonner.
              Yes he is a cheery chappy ! Once I've sold the 2 house currently going through conveyancing I will be catching up on the back issues I've missed ( and loving every minute of it ! ).

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                It's okay, GB said so on Radio 4 this morning. Listen to his interview if you can stomach the smarm. Also Captain Darling has written to Ofgen to tell them to stop the nasty evil energy companies from stoking inflation by raising prices.
                Did he also write to Brown to say stop sticking 2p on a litre of fuel?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                X