• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Doomed - Something smells bad and it's Brown"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    It's okay, GB said so on Radio 4 this morning. Listen to his interview if you can stomach the smarm. Also Captain Darling has written to Ofgen to tell them to stop the nasty evil energy companies from stoking inflation by raising prices.
    Did he also write to Brown to say stop sticking 2p on a litre of fuel?

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I have been a subscriber for a few years. I like the ever cheerful Bill Bonner.
    Yes he is a cheery chappy ! Once I've sold the 2 house currently going through conveyancing I will be catching up on the back issues I've missed ( and loving every minute of it ! ).

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    It's okay, GB said so on Radio 4 this morning. Listen to his interview if you can stomach the smarm. Also Captain Darling has written to Ofgen to tell them to stop the nasty evil energy companies from stoking inflation by raising prices.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Perhaps just the word "füked" would suffice?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Don't tell me you have only just discovered Moneyweek !? It is 100% uber uber doomed.
    I have been a subscriber for a few years. I like the ever cheerful Bill Bonner.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Shouldn't uber have little dot thingies above the u?
    The squirrel lover corrects it occasionally and adds the thingies.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    A bit like this.... über fooked™
    Kewl! A Heavy Metal fooked

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    But I cant see any inaccuracies in the article above.
    I am a fully committed doom and gloomer but Moneyweek has been churning out the same stuff for years. The editor ( former ? ) Merryn Somerset gets an invite to the housing crash debates on telly to give the doomed perspective.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    A bit like this.... über fooked™

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Shouldn't uber have little dot thingies above the u?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    To summarise.... are we fooked?
    Uber fooked.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    To summarise.... are we fooked?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Don't tell me you have only just discovered Moneyweek !? It is 100% uber uber doomed.

But I cant see any inaccuracies in the article above.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    What a tosser
    Prawn is an OK guy I'll have you know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X