• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RE: RBS Edinburgh- anyone worked there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    No jest this guy would wear a kilt,sporron, socks with things hanging off, little waist coat and doc martins EVERYDAY to the office.
    There is a guy in my office who wears a suit with a bow tie every day. He does look a bit of a nonce.

Comment

Originally posted by M_B View Post
      There is a guy in my office who wears a suit with a bow tie every day. He does look a bit of a nonce.
      There's a guy here, who even wears a tie during the day...it's just not right!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
        Hi all,

Just been offered a role at RBS in Edinburgh, anyone worked there, whats it like etc?
        Whereabouts in Edinburgh (Embra is the local pronounciation here in Glasgow) ?

I have worked at Fettes Row but the entire business function (Share registration) which I was involved in was outsourced some years ago.
        The RB now has a lot of offices away from the centre at e.g. the Gyle.
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          Yes it is still the case - although plain water is free (yes, that caught me off guard too)
          Free RBS branded coffee and hot chocolate available across Embra sites.

Takes like tulip though

Comment

Working...
          X