• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Audi A6 and BMW 5 Series too fancy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    How else can I possibly know how many hours, minutes and seconds to invoice for if I don't?
    There are 24 hours in a day, every day. Invoicing for anything less is akin to taking a pay cut.

To pull off this trick you need to add an 'on call' clause to your contract.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

How else can I possibly know how many hours, minutes and seconds to invoice for if I don't?
      Surely you have an iPhone app for that sort of thing.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Does one not have a time-keeper as part of ones entourage?
        Nope, day rate is now too low, had to sack her last year.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          Surely you have an iPhone app for that sort of thing.
          Nope. I will never, ever, own anything made by Apple. Sorry.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Struggle to believe anyone would really care that much what we drive.

Except possibly the utter twat in my office who thinks his Type R is the best thing since sliced bread.
            Oi I've got a Type R It's not the best thing since sliced bread BTW, too noisy and hard for journeys over 20 miles.

Soon to be changed for sensible family estate... I've been telling the wife that for 2 years.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Nope. I will never, ever, own anything made by Apple. Sorry.
              Surely you have an Android app for that.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Oi I've got a Type R It's not the best thing since sliced bread BTW, too noisy and hard for journeys over 20 miles.

Soon to be changed for sensible family estate... I've been telling the wife that for 2 years.
                Yup, very uncomfortable and generally driven by chavs (am sure you're the exception!). My general hatred of them is cos my ex had one, and indeed stole money from our joint Ltd Co to buy the effing thing.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

are we talking the new civic type r

or the old integra type r - which was a great car

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    are we talking the new civic type r

or the old integra type r - which was a great car
                    Apologies - to clarify - the Civic. The integra is lovely, I have always had a hankering. I had a Corrado for a while instead though, I had a genuine affection for that car.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

No need to apologise it's nice to meet someone with taste!

Corrado was a nice car but never really saw many of them about.

Comment

Working...
                      X