• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Flu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife has it. Apparently its regressive so the dcotor says. You start feeling better then it gets worse again. Nasty bug. Have avoided so far.

Comment

Im hopefully at the end of it now, just a loose cough now, managed to pull myself to the clients today to work. Seems lots of people have it, its sounds like a doctors waiting room in office today. Missing my bed today though and the day is draggggggiiiiiinnggg

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Im hopefully at the end of it now, just a loose cough now, managed to pull myself to the clients today to work. Seems lots of people have it, its sounds like a doctors waiting room in office today. Missing my bed today though and the day is draggggggiiiiiinnggg
        Messing

Comment

I've got it and most in the office. The permies are all at home for some reason,

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
            The permies are all at home for some reason,
            So would you be if you got paid £50 a day (net)
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

I had a flu jab back in November

Comment

I have a soar throat I think it's coming my way

Mrs Diablo gave it to me! I forgive her though, new year new start
                That boy go raaaaaaa
                Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                X