• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tall Birds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a similar theme, has anyone else noticed how womens feet seem to be getting bigger - and I'm not just talking about tall birds either.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      On a similar theme, has anyone else noticed how womens feet seem to be getting bigger
      Proof? Link? Stats?

Comment

I like tall birds, and Denmark is full of them. Tall, fair, amazon types. Gorgeous.

No ugly ones either. Dunno what they do to them that must be born ugly, adopt them off in Milton Keynes?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Proof? Link? Stats?
          Social observation not claiming it as statistical fact - hence, the question.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            No ugly ones either.
            Only you?

Comment

Social observation not claiming it as statistical fact - hence, the question.
              Ok, can't say I have noticed that then

Comment

I think it must be a counterbalance to the fookin large handbags women carry nowadays - seriously, some of them are the size of hand luggage.

Comment

I think it must be a counterbalance to the fookin large handbags women carry nowadays - seriously, some of them are the size of hand luggage.
                  It is for this reason that when I phone the missus I phone once, hang up halfway though, give it 30 seconds and then phone again so she has some hope of locating her mobile in her bag.

Comment

Smaller women are better dancers

And small feet are elegant!

Comment

Smaller women are better dancers

And small feet are elegant!
                      I concur wholeheartedly
                      That boy go raaaaaaa
                      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X