• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Looking Young Actress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Nope, but I think your dog/fox is. (It's not in good taste IMO).
    Squirrel road kill actually ... d'ya thinks its a bit OTT?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Squirrel road kill actually ... d'ya thinks its a bit OTT?
      It is perfectly inline with your personality. I am suprised you are not posting articles about grey squirrels being illegal aliens (immiegrants) etc.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It is perfectly inline with your personality. I am suprised you are not posting articles about grey squirrels being illegal aliens (immiegrants) etc.

HTH
        Well, there are those that would draw parallels with the plight of the red squirrel (Tufty) and the white, Christian Anglo-Saxon indigenous population of the UK

Comment

Well, there are those that would draw parallels with the plight of the red squirrel (Tufty) and the white, Christian Anglo-Saxon indigenous population of the UK
          I like squirrels with turfts, they are sure cuter. But greys are pretty cute too, and this sort of thing happens all the time in nature - in this case we, I think, should be grateful that the superior species is also pretty cute and fluffy. Moral of the story is that indigenous population of the UK should not be like red squirrel and adapt to get out of this one stronger than before rather than, like you, giving it up in a face of superior species. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

HTH

Comment

I like squirrels with turfts, they are sure cuter. But greys are pretty cute too, and this sort of thing happens all the time in nature - in this case we, I think, should be grateful that the superior species is also pretty cute and fluffy. Moral of the story is that indigenous population of the UK should not be like red squirrel and adapt to get out of this one stronger than before rather than, like you, giving it up in a face of superior species. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

HTH
            I believe the moral of the story is don't introduce alien species who don't belong here to the island

Comment

Moral of the story is that indigenous population of the UK should not be like red squirrel and adapt to get out of this one stronger than before rather than, like you, giving it up in a face of superior species. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

HTH
              Actually re-reading that, would you like another go at it 'cos it don't maka-da-sense?

Comment

I believe the moral of the story is don't introduce alien species who don't belong here to the island
                Wrong conclusion. You can't isolate yourself fully from human species - only if you die and get buried 6 ft under.

Comment

Actually re-reading that, would you like another go at it 'cos it don't maka-da-sense?
                  I have not had my lunch yet

Comment

Actually, talking of isolation - British people did not exactly self-isolate yourselfs on this island, and British Empire moved to all corners of this planet changing native lifes, sometimes for worse, sometimes for better. So there

Comment

Actually, talking of isolation - British people did not exactly self-isolate yourselfs on this island, and British Empire moved to all corners of this planet changing native lifes, sometimes for worse, sometimes for better. So there
                      That was our gift to the planet,bring law and order to chaos & civilise the savages

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X