• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The who's drunk poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I don't mean to say that I'm teetotal...I like wine, and Baileys and those vodka light thingies. Got a pleasant buzz on at times but i've never been over-the-top-hangover-in-the-morning drunk.
    Weirdo.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
      Weirdo.

huh
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I'm sober

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I'm sober
          Me too.

Comment

Shit-faced. ITV4 is the blokes channel this eve. Professionals followed by Battle of Midway. Big leather chair and surround sound. Sorted innit?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

The IT crowd complete series is on sky - More4 Chanel on Sunday starting at 9 PM.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
              X