• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Want One Of Those . Con

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    No need for one of them
    Sweetie, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      WTF are you asking me for?

I'm not the worlds authority on "digldoib"s - ask beaker!
      sorry, i'm looking at sig's today and in could have sworn yours was about that kind of thing!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        They are useless. However http://firebox.com/ are not.

I placed an order last Friday evening and it arrived first thing on Monday.
        I know, but some of the items were bought for my son and not that easy to find given that they have to be suitable for somebody who can't see. The annoying thing is that they can't deliver 2 items and both were his. (actually they have been unable to deliver any!!)

I am going to write to Watchdog as they are taking orders which their customer services people admit will not get there for Christmas dispite their website saying that they will.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Their head of customer service has left a message for me to call. Just called back and it goes to voice mail.

Tony English in 'I'm bored so I'll annoy these' mode
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

This lot turn being sh1t into some kind of artform.

My order was placed on 3rd and authorised on 5th. I got an email on the 10th stating an item was out of stock and then another on the 12th saying another item was out of stock. Still nothing was dispatched. I've spoken to the customer services and eventually ended up dealing with their customer services supervisor - little good that did me though. I was told that they would refund my delivery charge (3.95) and credit my account with £10 - like I'm ever going to use this lot again. I was told on Monday that it would be shipped on Wednesday. I complained and was told it would go out as a priority delivery on Tuesday. On Tuesday it didn't go out. I was told it would go out on Wednesday. Today it finally got dispatched but not before I got another email telling me that another item had gone out of stock.

Then I got the dispatch note - listing all the items which I originally asked for - this you might think was good, except I have already bought 2 of the items from another company.

Absolutely ferkin useless!!!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              This lot turn being tulip into some kind of artform.

My order was placed on 3rd and authorised on 5th. I got an email on the 10th stating an item was out of stock and then another on the 12th saying another item was out of stock. Still nothing was dispatched. I've spoken to the customer services and eventually ended up dealing with their customer services supervisor - little good that did me though. I was told that they would refund my delivery charge (3.95) and credit my account with £10 - like I'm ever going to use this lot again. I was told on Monday that it would be shipped on Wednesday. I complained and was told it would go out as a priority delivery on Tuesday. On Tuesday it didn't go out. I was told it would go out on Wednesday. Today it finally got dispatched but not before I got another email telling me that another item had gone out of stock.

Then I got the dispatch note - listing all the items which I originally asked for - this you might think was good, except I have already bought 2 of the items from another company.

Absolutely ferkin useless!!!
              It sounds like they keep limited or no stock of the items so that when orders come in, they get onto their suppliers at which point they find out their supplier is out of stock.

Comment

Working...
              X