• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Ask BrilloPad" thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear DP

Should I buy another pair of shoes ?
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?
      My question is why the flip did the moron who made the bomb and concealed it out of sight under the bus feel the need to fit it with led indicators to show what it was doing?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Dear Brillo

I recently found some cheap tracking devices sewn into the lining of my wallet, should I be worried ?

yes. We definetly ordered expensive ones for you - we must get some money back.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Dear DP

Should I buy another pair of shoes ?
          BP

Why not ask your husband?

Seriously - a girl cannot have too many shoes. I suggest a trip to New York to get some more. You deserve it - you are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            My question is why the flip did the moron who made the bomb and concealed it out of sight under the bus feel the need to fit it with led indicators to show what it was doing?
            Only morons make bombs. No-one with any intelligence does anything like that.

Comment

Dear BP ,

I always get called stupid by people who know me, but I made a bomb on my last gig.
              does this mean I am not a moron ?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Dear BP ,

I always get called stupid by people who know me, but I made a bomb on my last gig.
                does this mean I am not a moron ?

Dont let people get to know you - then they wont find out the truth.

If necessary make up the Friday story.

Comment

Dear DP,

Do sheep ever copulate in missionary fashion? Ten bob rests on your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Dear DP,

Do sheep ever copulate in missionary fashion? Ten bob rests on your reply.
                    Only with Welshmen.

I hope "Ten bob" (I still call him Robert) is happy......

Comment

Dear BP, if you knew that the world was going to end in 5 days time and you were the only person with that information, what would you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X