• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's really clever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post

I like it Churchill. Now, what were you saying about Ferret?
    Nothing at all, he's a sound chap, salt of the earth type. Wouldn't be without the bloke. If there were more people like him etc.....

Churchill - In "grovelling little bastard" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Nothing at all, he's a sound chap, salt of the earth type. Wouldn't be without the bloke. If there were more people like him etc.....

Churchill - In "grovelling little bastard" mode!
      We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them etc. etc
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Churchill, what are these?

(@)(@)

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

(@)(@)
          That really is clever
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

(@)(@)
            The closest that AtW is ever going to get to a pair of tits?

Comment

Can you do some waxing eloquently on philosophy here please? Philosophy is usually such a disappointment, but I’m keen to be convinced that it’s not just vacuous bullcarp.
              Hey, I never said I was clever.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                That women and multi tasking thing is rubbish. Notice how it is put around by women. I can multi task but I choose to unitask so that I can do one thing correctly instead of a half @rsed job on two fronts.

My wife seems to think she has a more logical thought process than me. My argument is that I work in IT and have a degree in maths. Most of what I do is driven by logic. The problem is that her logic fails to grasp it. That is, her basic logic deems my superior logic to be illogical. Which is why I win. Logical really!
                Women also seem to think they inherit the right to claim this even when it isn't true in their case.

Was talking to a friend about pain and she started to go on about how women can withstand the pain of childbirth.

Wait. Have you had a child yet? Er..no. So what the feck do you know about it...when you've popped a sprog and not by c-section then come back

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Me too - chicks can multi-task...that's pretty clever.
                  Women have to multi-task because they can't do any one thing very quickly.

I have posted this before at some point but wtf.

I was waiting to use the self-service checkout in the supermarket. I was waiting behind a woman who was trying to put her items through the checkout while having a conversation on her mobile phone.

Becuase she was on the phone she wasn't able to concentrate on putting the items through the checkout so it took far longer than it should have done.

Because she was trying to use the checkout she couldn't concentrate on her phone call and had to keep adjusting how she was holding the phone so the whole conversation took far longer than it should have done.

Multi-tasking my arse.

Rant over, feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Women have to multi-task because they can't do any one thing very quickly.

I have posted this before at some point but wtf.

I was waiting to use the self-service checkout in the supermarket. I was waiting behind a woman who was trying to put her items through the checkout while having a conversation on her mobile phone.

Becuase she was on the phone she wasn't able to concentrate on putting the items through the checkout so it took far longer than it should have done.

Because she was trying to use the checkout she couldn't concentrate on her phone call and had to keep adjusting how she was holding the phone so the whole conversation took far longer than it should have done.

Multi-tasking my arse.

Rant over, feel better now.
                    I bet she hadn't taken her purse out/ got the cards ready for when all her items were scanned either
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sorry for the long joke but I think it's topical and worth it.

Drive Through Cash Point

MALE PROCEDURE

1. Drive up to the cash machine.
                      2. Wind down your car window.
                      3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
                      4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw
                      5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt
                      6. Wind up window
                      7. Drive off

FEMALE PROCEDURE

1. Drive up to cash machine
                      2. Reverse back the required amount to align car window to machine
                      3. Restart the stalled engine
                      4. Wind down the window
                      5. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
                      6. Turn the radio down
                      7. Attempt to insert card into machine
                      8. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car
                      9. Insert card
                      10. Reinsert card the right way up
                      11. Re-enter handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page
                      12. Enter PIN.
                      13. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
                      14. Enter amount of cash required
                      15. Check make up in rear view mirror
                      16. Retrieve cash and receipt
                      17. Empty handbag again to locate purse and place cash inside
                      18. Place receipt in back of check book
                      19. Recheck make-up again
                      20. Drive forwards 2 meters
                      21. Reverse back to cash machine
                      22. Retrieve card
                      23. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided
                      24. Restart stalled engine and pull off
                      25. Drive for 2 to 3 miles
                      26. Release handbrake

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/jokes/1747/
                      Last edited by TimberWolf; 14 December 2007, 13:51. Reason: To credit the source

Comment

Working...
                      X