• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chasing TheFaQQer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Are you implying you are married to CM and SA then, Nick?

Comment

WOW what can i say ?
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
        WOW
        Just downloaded a free WOW trial yesterday - anyone play it ? any advice or tips ?

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
          Just downloaded a free WOW trial yesterday - anyone play it ? any advice or tips ?
          Get a life ?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

WOW is a life.

Tip : Choose a good Server
            Tip : Choose a Class to play that you enjoy

WOW is so deep and complex, that I could crit you with a wall of text for 50,000 damage, and at the end of the day, it would just be my own personal opinion. And let's face it, people's personal opinions are pointless these days, because everyone's milage varies.

So log on, tune in and drop out and find what works for you.

The WOW EU website Game Guide is designed to get you started.

Happy Gaming
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              WOW is a life.

Tip : Choose a good Server
              Tip : Choose a Class to play that you enjoy

WOW is so deep and complex, that I could crit you with a wall of text for 50,000 damage, and at the end of the day, it would just be my own personal opinion. And let's face it, people's personal opinions are pointless these days, because everyone's milage varies.

So log on, tune in and drop out and find what works for you.

The WOW EU website Game Guide is designed to get you started.

Happy Gaming
              What does this have to do with my intrepid trek through TPD?

Comment

I was replying to
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  I was replying to

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
                  What does that have to do with my intrepid trek through TPD?

And how come nobody's asked me how I'm going to defend myself against rampaging tantrum smilies?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    What does that have to do with my intrepid trek through TPD?

And how come nobody's asked me how I'm going to defend myself against rampaging tantrum smilies?
                    Becase we all know that it's really just a ruse to get in with the girlies and gain your 14th wife.

It won't work you know......

Comment

Working...
                    X