• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asylum Seekers Allowance: Do you get that?

I'd rather give it to someone selling the 'Big Issue'!
    AtW, I see you are familiar with our courts and bankruptcy law.
    Are you familiar with the old English expression: 'F-off' ?
    No wonder you've got that many posts, nothing else to do all day - why not exercise your pidgin English sometime?
    We've got a f/t cleaner's job for our plush reception here, if you want to earn some money in a bank. That's as high as you will ever go, f'n loser to**er.

Over and out.
    Last edited by Dow Jones; 11 December 2007, 16:44. Reason: Added AtW

Comment

You will fit right in here - please post more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
        We've got a f/t cleaner's job for our plush reception here, if you want to earn some money in a bank.
        I used to be a banker myself actually. Not in this country though, but supposedly here phrase "bankers' word is his bond" should mean something, but looking at you I reckon this is not the case. Frankly given your attitude towards repayment of debt that you agreed to creates a security risk for any bank where you work. Please tell me that you don't work for Lloyds TSB.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I used to be a banker myself actually. Not in this country though, but supposedly here phrase "bankers' word is his bond" should mean something, but looking at you I reckon this is not the case. Frankly given your attitude towards repayment of debt that you agreed to creates a security risk for any bank where you work. Please tell me that you don't work for Lloyds TSB.

w
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Homeowners are spending more of their salary on mortgages for the first time since 1991 as the market continues to weaken
            Now maybe I'm missing something...but if mortgages have just reached a record % of salaries, surely that means house prices have been increasing and therefore the market has been strengthening, not weakening?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              if mortgages have just reached a record % of salaries, surely that means house prices have been increasing and therefore the market has been strengthening, not weakening?
              No. In this case it means that effective interest rates paid by people are raising, this will be quick since many people who got teaser low rates for first 2-3 years of their morgage thinking they will switch elsewhere after this time will now find themselves unable to get morgage elsewhere, which means banks will be raising their morgage rates even higher.

Comment

Working...
              X