• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girls shopping as it should be!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls shopping as it should be!

Walk into a local Indian shop yesterday.
    “Good morning madam how can I help you.” I like the top in the window.
    “Sit down madam would like some tea, coffee or water?” No thanks.
    “Ok I will just get it in your size” Do you have it in other colours?
    “I will bring it in all the colours” I like it but I prefer ¾ length sleeves.
    “Do you require it for tonight?” No.
    “Ok I will have it shorted and my boy will deliver it to you tomorrow”

£4.00 hand embroidered top
    Who else in the UK would be treated like that, the Queen. When they say come to India and be treated like royalty they mean it.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Shopping in Chennai was like that

Wife is off round the shop looking at everything, I'm sat down with coffee and a paper and a shop assistant making sure i'm not without a drink for more than 2 nano seconds
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

God bless Queen and Empire!

Without which they would have been firing arrows at you from on top of an elephant.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        God bless Queen and Empire!

Without which they would have been firing arrows at you from on top of an elephant.
        green eyed monster ?
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
        X