• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks Sally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Right, the CUK slackers group can be switched to admin approval for new members, and the photos/wall won't be visible to non-members.

Happy to do this if there's support. Would want a few volunteers for admins so there's always someone around to approve newcomers.
    I'm happy to volunteer - as my posting count shows, I tend to have some spare time every now or then
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I'm happy to volunteer - as my posting count shows, I tend to have some spare time every now or then
      I think that's safe to say!!!

Comment

Are thpiccies on facebook yet?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Not so sure I'm happy about the photos going up on here Nick. Facebook is one thing, but having links on here completely outs everyone - you have names next to faces.
          Def agree - no photo's please!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Fourthed.

Roll on Manchester, February 2008 and London, summer 2008....
            Fifth.

You looked fab as always SA!!!!

Missing you already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Princess View Post
              Def agree - no photo's please!!
              I downloaded a couple.

Put them on the gate to scare burglars and keep dogs out of the garden

Just kidding, you all looked great
              (in a one flew over the cuckoo's nest sort of way)
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Me too - and good point well made. Those so far may not mind being 'outed' but some of us work with other contractors we know surf this site, but who haven't made the connection between ID and face. I'd either keep it to FB or have no names/IDs.
                I know I work with people who post here. I don't go to the CUK meets as I don't really want anyone to connect the alias to the real person. I am on FB though...
                Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Great night.

Thanks to SA for organising and so good to see such a superb turn-out.

A special final thanks to CM and realityhack for the snogs. You are both great kissers...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Great night.

Thanks to SA for organising and so good to see such a superb turn-out.

A special final thanks to CM and realityhack for the snogs. You are both great kissers...

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

BUMP!

Thanks again SA

Are bumps allowed in General? I hardly ever come here nowadays...

Comment

Working...
                      X