• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When dictators meet (or don't)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Chan
    I don't believe you for one minute. What's your favourite letter btw?
    Tho
    OK, I am a weak character who cannot stand up to criticism. I have never really recovered from being killed off in Doctor Who.

Not sure that I have a favourite letter, possibly I (for insectoid).
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
      Not sure that I have a favourite letter, possibly I (for insectoid).
      i it is

Only another 20 to go for the full set.

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
        Thanks for your support, it was time for a change in any case.

I don't find the Bagpuss / Sasguru / Atw etc. stuff all that interesting either, but if you don't like something you aren't forced to read it.
        I like your posts, I just felt like they were giving me Dr Who tourettes
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
        X