• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boxing Boxing Boxing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
    I got that badly wrong. Out classed all the way. Looks like Hatton underestimated mayfeather.

I'm glad Galzaghe won Sports Personality. Really deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      The best fighter Hatton has taken on, a better fighter, one who doesn't let people like Hatton in. I like Hatton but he's going to get KO'd
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by RightLaugh View Post
        I got that badly wrong. Out classed all the way. Looks like Hatton underestimated mayfeather.

I'm glad Galzaghe won Sports Personality. Really deserves it.
        Yes he did. I voted for the first time.

Regarding Hatton, I wonder if ballooning up to 13 stone on beer and junk food between fights is catching up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          It will go at least 8 rounds with Ricky winning due to stoppage inflicted by savage body shots.
          Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          The ref will allow Hatton in and rough up the classier, more technical fighter fighter. Hattons body shots are superb and this is an area where I feel he will win.
          He won't out box him, just beat him
          Oh dear, how wrong was I.
          Hatton got taught a lesson in the fine art of boxing.
          Shame really but he was well beaten

Comment

Working...
          X