• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boxing Boxing Boxing"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    It will go at least 8 rounds with Ricky winning due to stoppage inflicted by savage body shots.
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    The ref will allow Hatton in and rough up the classier, more technical fighter fighter. Hattons body shots are superb and this is an area where I feel he will win.
    He won't out box him, just beat him
    Oh dear, how wrong was I.
    Hatton got taught a lesson in the fine art of boxing.
    Shame really but he was well beaten

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by RightLaugh View Post
    I got that badly wrong. Out classed all the way. Looks like Hatton underestimated mayfeather.

I'm glad Galzaghe won Sports Personality. Really deserves it.
    Yes he did. I voted for the first time.

Regarding Hatton, I wonder if ballooning up to 13 stone on beer and junk food between fights is catching up with him.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    The best fighter Hatton has taken on, a better fighter, one who doesn't let people like Hatton in. I like Hatton but he's going to get KO'd

Leave a comment:

• RightLaugh
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
    I got that badly wrong. Out classed all the way. Looks like Hatton underestimated mayfeather.

I'm glad Galzaghe won Sports Personality. Really deserves it.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by bored View Post
    Yes, it was a TKO (technical knockout).

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...9314&cat=boxer
    I wonder why it was called technical? He was knocked out. Technical is normally when the ref steps in while the loser is still on his feet, or for fights stopped on cuts.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by bored View Post

ahhh - cheers

boxing just on sports personality of year

Leave a comment:

• bored
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    was it a knock out? I mean technically? says fight was stopped - just as Hatton was going to be out of the count though...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    was it a knock out? I mean technically? says fight was stopped - just as Hatton was going to be out of the count though...
    Not sure technically, but he was flat on his back with his eyes closed.

Actually I mean because Mayweather is a poo.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by RightLaugh View Post
    hatton will not be KO'd. Guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    and he lost. oh dear

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    at 4am??? i want to be at your lock in
    I remember many a night / morning locked into local pub with the boxing on the big screen. Only problem put closed at 11 and the fights didn't normally start until 4 so what could we do for those 5 hours ??? DRINK DRINK DRINK

Leave a comment:

• bored
    replied
    Hatton's chances are slim...

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    at 4am??? i want to be at your lock in

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Local

Whenever there is a PPV match on, instead of paying Sky, I go down my local, get a few beers and watch it. Costs same as the fee, but much better than sitting at home and more exciting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X