• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Canoeist amnesiac arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

Classic
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I didn't realise he was a former prison officer.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../ncanoe304.xml

"Councillor David Young said: "It's very strange.""

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I didn't realise he was a former prison officer.
          Should feel right at home

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            It's splattered all over the web now, front page of Sky News for example, so just do a Google you idle plank.
            I shouldnt have to, i'd expect if someone makes a statement then they'd back it up with proof, but I will remember not to hire Threaded Defendents LLP if ever im in court and needing a defence..

"it's obvious judge, just do some research for yourself you idle plank"

<chef in "tease threaded day" mode >
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../ncanoe304.xml

"Councillor David Young said: "It's very strange.""
              you see threaded, diver and sueellen manage to quote there references just fine.. come on now keep up at the back.. if you need help in quoting external sites just PM me and i'll be more than happy to help..

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                I shouldnt have to, i'd expect if someone makes a statement then they'd back it up with proof, but I will remember not to hire Threaded Defendents LLP if ever im in court and needing a defence..

"it's obvious judge, just do some research for yourself you idle plank"

<chef in "tease threaded day" mode >
                I have been known to ask a Silk if they were still on their Pupilage.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Just on telly.

The guy and his missus have been under investigation by the police for the past three months. They were after him before he came back from the dead

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7130046.stm

Canoeist photo genuine, says wife

Comment

ok, so your trying to lay low for a while, dont want to be found..

i know, lets have a photo taken with the "Move to Panama" rep for their website..

no one will ever notice, it'll be fine, smile dear..

sorry kids, when i said your dad's dead 5 years ago, what i meant to say is he's dead relaxed in panama topping up his tan.. oh now come on, saying you'll never speak to us again, that's a bit harsh isnt it?

what an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X