• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap Tuxcedo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The argument essentially boils down to whether style over substance can be dressed as mutton in a penguin suit.

Turn up in jeans!

Comment

...or bear from the neck down like me.

Comment

It must take a top class dyslexic to spell their own nick wrong. It's 'knobfullof' not 'mobile'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

One should opt for made-to-measure when one is not a great physical specimen or a fat pompous bastard.

Example: A man with five penises looked like a ***** in Tesco mix-and-match, but his Seville row tuxedo fitted him like a glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            If you want to start a pissing contest, it pays to size up the competition.
            Yeah Im really worried about people who manage to generate > 4.5k posts on an internet forum talking total cr*p, ooohhhh Im so scared, what you going to do through some wicked 'World Of Warcraft' moves on me, beat me up with a copy of PC weekly.

Admins please close my account for this pile of sh*t forum you called 'ContractorUk'.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              One should opt for made-to-measure when one is not a great physical specimen or a fat pompous bastard.

Example: A man with five penises looked like a ***** in Tesco mix-and-match, but his Seville row tuxedo fitted him like a glove.
              Savile Row - Unless you really meant that he wore a Flamenco version.

Comment

Thanks for the correction, I should have checked.

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
                  Yeah Im really worried about people who manage to generate > 4.5k posts on an internet forum talking total cr*p, ooohhhh Im so scared, what you going to do through some wicked 'World Of Warcraft' moves on me, beat me up with a copy of PC weekly.

Admins please close my account for this pile of sh*t forum you called 'ContractorUk'.
                  Stady onn auld been.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah ha, MS Word changed Savile to Seville. Honest 'guv.

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post

Ah noooooooooo!!!!!!

Dont go MobileCheese!!!!! Dont let them get to you!!!

Come on - we're not all evil, stay around man
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X