• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dammit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Definately could notafford Queenstown. That place is a playground for the rich.
    Ah, I didn't know that. I was wondering why it is part of the European Golf Tour.

Comment

Didnt that Englishman FInch do well aye... held his nerve brialliantly I thought.

Kudos to Bob Charles though, making the cut of a European Tour event at age 72 .... good grief. Next oldest to ahve done it was 61.. and that was many years ago.

Comment

Ah, I didn't know that. I was wondering why it is part of the European Golf Tour.
        The course was paid for by one guy.. he is also the only member of the golf club.... .. so either he has no mates.. or he doesnt like having to book a tee time..

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          The course was paid for by one guy.. he is also the only member of the golf club.... .. so either he has no mates.. or he doesnt like having to book a tee time..

Looks a great course - too hard for me though.

Comment

Working...
          X