• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HELP - Agent has put me in a job overseas with no interview, and my skills don´t fit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Well hmm I guess that SAP pays better than SQL, but two weeks experience, when I was working on the SQL Server not the SAP bit of it - would that count as "experience" as far as clients were concerned?
    Only if you said "it was only two weeks". Perhaps you should speak to the client you were working for, and offer to do the training in exchange for a contract.

That's what I did to move from ABAP to SAP BI, thereby increasing my rate for £2000 investment (+ time off ).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
    X