• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freedom of speach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I don't think the thread was anything about CUK, more a reference to the Oxford Union debate / non-debate this week.
    Don't you oppress me you Nazi!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      You cannot now protest within 1 mile of Parliament or Downing Street
      This is a lie, you can protest within 1 mile of Parliament and Downing Street...its just that you have to get permission first.

Remember, you have no rights...merely privileges handed to you by the Courts and the Government of the day

Mailman

Comment

No problem with freedom of speech, so long as that freedom is not used to do evil.

Evil according to my definition, naturally.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Don't you oppress me you Nazi!!
          Racist!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I thought the protesters were acting a bit Nazi-like. They'll be burning books next...

Comment

Working...
            X