• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So then

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch it, she's feisty. She'll ave yer for that.

Comment

It can’t be easy being the most talked about person on a forum – especially this one…
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
        I fail to see how Tay has said anything about Carling Wotsit.

He seemed to be having a dig at the people who continually flirt with her, but not at her
        We are all her flirt bots. She's very protective of us

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
          I fail to see how Tay has said anything about Carling Wotsit.

He seemed to be having a dig at the people who continually flirt with her, but not at her
          We are all bots in TPD

FFS Do pay attention 007
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Stop counting!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Can I count in roman numerals?

Comment

LXXI
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Lxxiii
                      Last edited by Jog On; 28 November 2007, 16:46. Reason: Lizard!

Comment

Working...
                      X