• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golders Green

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    I am your special noddy! Dont go cheating with other noddies.. you noddy hoochie!!!!!
    Feel free to join the Village Idiots if you want ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Feel free to join the Village Idiots if you want ...
      There you are Tay, an invitation from the gaffer
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Dont involve me in your love fest you two!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Hi London people...

Are there any decent boozers round Golders Green? (next to the Crem?)
          Back to the original question. There used to be a great pub - The White Swan - on the Golders Green Rd towards Brent Cross. Had many a good night in there in the days of my yoof... You can't get a decent bacon butty on a Saturday morning anywhere round there though.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Family funeral - I dont have much choice.
            You don't have any relatives called Michelle do you? I know another Geordie who is off for a Family Funeral this week.
            Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
            X