• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Croatia predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict 2-3.

Comment

Thank god we are out. Hopefully this means no games will be screened next summer...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        F***

The worst I've seen them play at home since Spain in a 1980 friendly. Oh well, I suppose they'll sack McClaren and move on to the next poor sod...

That's poor in the impossible-job sense, obviously not pecuniary.
        Yeah feckity-feck, stabbity-stab.
        And we even got gifted a free penalty.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wembley stadium . . .

At a cost of £778,000,000, the new stadium has a new 6,350 tonne roof which covers an area of over 45,000 square metres (11 acres), four acres of which are movable and rise to 52 m (170 ft) above the pitch. With a span of 317 m (1040 ft), the arch is the longest single span roof structure in the world and is 134 m (440 ft) above the level of the external concourse, which is designed not to cast a shadow on the pitch.

. . . but players and pitch still get soaked!!?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

My heart bleeds for you SAS, no really I am upset

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              My heart bleeds for you SAS, no really I am upset

Feck off
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                At a cost of £778,000,000, the new stadium has a new 6,350 tonne roof which covers an area of over 45,000 square metres (11 acres), four acres of which are movable and rise to 52 m (170 ft) above the pitch. With a span of 317 m (1040 ft), the arch is the longest single span roof structure in the world and is 134 m (440 ft) above the level of the external concourse, which is designed not to cast a shadow on the pitch.

. . . but players and pitch still get soaked!!?
                'Ere, don't knock it! They cancelled the FA national youth academy to pay for that! It's no good producing great young players for England if they haven't got a spanking new expensive stadium to play in!

Comment

flip off
                  Oh cheer up! Turn that frown upside down aye sunshine!

Least you still have the Ashes and the RWC.. oh hang on.... well you do well for such a small country... oh hang on...

well you have a great multicultural society at least.

Comment

Yeah, like the kiwis, we've won the top prize once and can't be arsed any more.

Comment

Yeah, like the kiwis, we've won the top prize once and can't be arsed any more.
                      Surely you could at least make the effort to attend a regional tournament?

Comment

Working...
                      X