• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Croatia predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always put smilies in my posts, you'd know that if you had got off the boat a bit sooner.
    You actually believed I cared? How sweet. Just like your country you have delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      A number of wars as well as it's Independence.
      Really? Last time I checked Scotland was just another province of England

BTW, go England in euro08 next year!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
        Really? Last time I checked Scotland was just another province of England

BTW, go England in euro08 next year!

Mailman
        Yep. Keep up the good work MM. Like I said someone has to be last.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Last time I checked Scotland was just another province of England
          I think a comparison might be in order here as fact-checking does not seem to be a strong point for you both. Looking at a map of the southern hemisphere, if we consider Australia to be the @rsehole (an analogy that is particularly appropriate I feel), then New Zealand can be likened to the stuff pouring out of it. Now, slow up guys for whilst my postings can clearly blow yours away for veracity and wit, my 10 digit typing will struggle to keep up with your combined 27 digits for speed.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What ever turns you on shaunoh

Btw, what are your predictions for England in euro08 next year?

Mailman

Comment

I rule a win by KO to SB. Sorry chaps.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I rule a win by KO to SB. Sorry chaps.
                Thanks SAS we needed someone impartial to decide the winner...

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  Thanks SAS we needed someone impartial to decide the winner...
                  I am fair. He made me laugh more. After all I ruled for you for the "puncture" comment.

SG in <<fair ref>> mode.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Btw, what are your predictions for England in euro08 next year?
                    I don't know why you keep goading shaunbhoy and snaw about that - they are Scotsmen, and it is a well-known fact among those of us on this side of the equator, with more diverse family trees, that Scotsmen are more delighted than any other nation on the planet that England have failed to qualify!

So if I were you I'd turn the stick around, grasp the right end of it, and find something vaguely within the target area to strike with your club-hammer humour!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      I don't know why you keep goading shaunbhoy and snaw about that - they are Scotsmen, and it is a well-known fact among those of us on this side of the equator, with more diverse family trees, that Scotsmen are more delighted than any other nation on the planet that England have failed to qualify!

So if I were you I'd turn the stick around, grasp the right end of it, and find something vaguely within the target area to strike with your club-hammer humour!
                      Wrong!

We in Wales etc. etc
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X