• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thats one less skank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm . . .

I'm not sure why this is 'news'. Firstly, as regrettable as any loss of life is (more so when it's a child), this must happen on a daily basis, up and down the country every night of the week, and secondly, it happened in May 2004.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      I'm not sure why this is 'news'. Firstly, as regrettable as any loss of life is (more so when it's a child), this must happen on a daily basis, up and down the country every night of the week, and secondly, it happened in May 2004.
      It is because a report slagging off A&E services was published this week, the academic behind it and the father of the 16 year old were on Radio 4 this morning. Usual stuff of somebody who wasn't there at the time telling people how they should of done things in a perfect world rather than the real world. They were using the 16 year old as an example. It wasn't clear in the interview but it sounded like the 16 year old had been drinking and did get aggressive. It looked like he had just broken his arm but had a sudden turn for the worse and died.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        T'was a long time ago but...at 16 I was:

Frequently pissed

Often on my moped

Occasionally pissed and riding a moped

does that make me a skank?
        Yes.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Agreed - especially if, in your pi55ed up state you get hit by a car and killed. It is the innocent driver of the car who has to deal with the fact that they have just killed a kid.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            Agreed - especially if, in your pi55ed up state you get hit by a car and killed. It is the innocent driver of the car who has to deal with the fact that they have just killed a kid.
            And will probably be done for a undue care or dangerous driving even when it is not their fault. Blame the motorist!!!

Comment

T'was a long time ago but...at 16 I was:

Frequently pissed

Often on my moped

Occasionally pissed and riding a moped

does that make me a skank?
              Yes and you seem to have regressed to being a tit.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Yes and you seem to have regressed to being a tit.
                But you'll always be a coont
                HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

But you'll always be a coont
                  HTH
                  Why is it an insult to be likened to a part of the male or female anatomy? Women find the coont word particularly offensive, though I think coonts are nice. Is any man deeply offended to be called a coont? And how come we call each other pircks/tit/ars*,etc, but not testicals?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Why is it an insult to be likened to a part of the male or female anatomy? Women find the coont word particularly offensive, though I think coonts are nice. Is any man deeply offended to be called a coont? And how come we call each other pircks/tit/ars*,etc, but not testicals?
                    Are you CathyWoolfe's husband?
                    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      I think coonts are nice.
                      Did you buy the colouring book from Amazon?
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X