• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accomodation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    You mean 'Kathy', and 'double occupancy' is only an extra £20. Real names and places being mentioned here, dodgy...

http://www.visitwestberkshire.org.uk...articleid=9191
    Started off as a senible thread, that could have been useful for other people only ruined by the same culprits...
    Last edited by daviejones; 20 November 2007, 10:22.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      DavieJones, would you appreciate this kind of conversation if it was your Mother or Wife as the subject?
      Go away dog.
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Started off as a senible thread, that could have been useful for other people only ruined by the same culprits...
        It looks nice. I don't understand the relevence of "The owner, having travelled extensively, has endeavoured to provide a high level of comfort for all guests" in the sales pitch though.

http://www.thechaseguesthouse.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          It looks nice. I don't understand the relevence of "The owner, having travelled extensively, has endeavoured to provide a high level of comfort for all guests" in the sales pitch though.

http://www.thechaseguesthouse.com/
          She was an Air Hostess I believe. She really is a nice lady and my intention was to pass on my experiences at the guest house as a recommendation to other contractors who may be working in that area and are looking for a comfortable place for either short or long term...

Comment

Oh I see, she’s experienced things from a traveller’s perspective. Makes sense.

Comment

[Camp Voice]
              Ewwww get her!
              [/Camp Voice]
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Started off as a senible thread, only ruined by the same culprits...

She is older, so but not bad for an older bird...

I try. I do see a lot of women coming and going so she may bat for the other side.....

Yep, but with only 2 rooms to let, she is doing the admirable thing and letting them share with her...what a gem!!
                Yeah, the usual culprits.

Comment

Yeah, the usual culprits.
                  That would be where you come in...

Comment

That would be where you come in...
                    Have you read the stuff you posted?

You're a tit of the first order.

Comment

Have you read the stuff you posted?

You're a tit of the first order.
                      That would be second, you would be first...way out in front, in a league of your own...

Comment

Working...
                      X