• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why waste your cash on buying a property...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Poor Alexei, I expect he'll grow up one day. Right now I'm embarassed for him and how he makes an arse of himself

http://www.savills.co.uk/QuickSearch...5&currency=GBP
    Alexei is Russian, what's your excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      "This five-bedroom family home near Sevenoaks, Kent, is for sale through Savills for £750,000, but its owner is considering letting it instead. So, which would be the cheaper way of living there?

Theresa Wallace, the agency’s head of lettings, says the house would probably rent out for about £30,000 a year. Apart from council tax, utility bills and contents insurance, that is all a tenant would have to pay. "

---

No it won't rent out for that kind of money you silly ****!!!

Like ~£3k rent per month for 5 bedroom house!
      My colleague here in the office is currently renting a two-bed flat near London Bridge for £2100 a month.

Sevenoaks is an easy commute to London, so £2500 a month for a substantial house sounds a bargain beside that.

It's all down to location Alexei.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        shdjhksad Test please delete
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I get bored easily...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Poor Alexei, I expect he'll grow up one day. Right now I'm embarassed for him and how he makes an arse of himself

Yeah, let's remember this link and see how well these houses rent out in 2008.

Comment

Yeah, let's remember this link and see how well these houses rent out in 2008.

Same ball-park I expect.
              Now feast your eyes on these beauties

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Same ball-park I expect.
                Now feast your eyes on these beauties

Well, these are actually very big houses, almost mansions, so rent of £6k does not suprise me.

I suppose there are always people out there with more money than brains. And this includes you sas

Comment

Well, these are actually very big houses, almost mansions, so rent of £6k does not suprise me.

I suppose there are always people out there with more money than brains. And this includes you sas
                  The point of life is to be happy, not to be richer or more intelligent than others. I reckon being prosperous and not very bright is a great combination
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I reckon being prosperous and not very bright is a great combination

Comment

The point of life is to be happy, not to be richer or more intelligent than others. I reckon being prosperous and not very bright is a great combination
                      if (ignorance == bliss)
                      {
                      pig_ignorance = extacy;
                      }

Comment

Working...
                      X