• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shoes off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Starkers- no.

Underwear - yes depending on who is in the house. The only problem is to remember to have some clothes on hand in case the door bell rings.
    Do you have a webcam at home?

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Are you weighing up the pros and cons of turning the stat up at home?
      Just doing my bit into research into the postive affects of global warming

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        I already have a solution, take shoes off.. or the dirty scum can bugger off. Easy.

I guess you don't ever have workmen then.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          I already have a solution, take shoes off.. or the dirty scum can bugger off. Easy.
          I always insist people take their shoes off in my house, unless their socks are dirtier than their shoes.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            What about if they want a lift in your car?

Shoes off!
            Tay has plastic on the car floor, and seats, and steering wheel, and pedals, and handles, and leopard skin seat covers with wooden massage beads and furry dice dangling from the mirror, as well as his name across the top of the windscreen. Oh, and a silver plated tissue box in the back, luxury!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Do you have a webcam at home?
              I'm dressed. It's autumn so to do my bit for the envirnoment I turn my heating down and put on clothes. ( OK I'm a cheapskate.)

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                Tay has plastic on the car floor, and seats, and steering wheel, and pedals, and handles, and leopard skin seat covers with wooden massage beads and furry dice. Oh, and a silver plated tissue box in the back, luxury!
                Where's Tay from?

His house sounds like a West Indian front room and his car sounds like an Indian driven minicab.

Comment

Where's Tay from?

His house sounds like a West Indian front room and his car sounds like an Indian driven minicab.

Comment

One day I'll have to stop arousing these geeks with my fembots

AtW
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Alternatively buy those washable slippers in medium and large sizes. You can get them very cheaply from Primark at the moment.
                      Oh yes! Or those paper disposable ones that surgeons wear. Why stop at feet? Lay in a couple of boxes of latex surgical gloves too. You never know what the grubby buggers have been doing with their hands before they arrived (note, I didn't say 'came' ).
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X