• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

go on then.. lets start, what you up to this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be dipping a yo-yo into a thermos flask.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      oops sorry - I may have had a hand in that...
      apparently he had to start all over again as a gnat
      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        My wife is due to give birth today... nothing yet but anytime now.

I'd be surprised if anyone can beat that.
        No-one can beat that. Good luck GJ!

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI? View Post
          apparently he had to start all over again as a gnat
          That's aweful - In won't be able to sleep tonight
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

That's aweful - In won't be able to sleep tonight
            It's ok, just squash him to stop the buzzing noise and you'll be fine....
            Carpe Pactum

Comment

It's ok, just squash him to stop the buzzing noise and you'll be fine....

again? I'm going to have such bad kharma - I'll end up coming back as whatever it is gnats squash..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

again? I'm going to have such bad kharma - I'll end up coming back as whatever it is gnats squash..
                oh, but he'll be back as a virus and destroy you from within, and then he'll mutate into a supergiant squid and destroy that little stupid island of yours with all those little stupid statues and then he'll become a flying molten lava spitting dragon and boil the ocean where the island was and then he'll join the CUK Forum and haunt you here and THEN you'll be sorry...

(he's a vindicative little b**tard, you know?).
                Carpe Pactum

Comment

they are real people, didn't you know? Just last week a friend of mine told me he couldn't go out because he had just been killed by a giant easter island statue being thrown on him.....
                  One of my old mates who I never see these days (I wonder why?) is very much into WoW, he was telling me about how one of his clan had died in real life and how they had an online funeral, he was deadly serious when explaining how disrespectful it was when a gang of orks ruined it by attacking them as they stood by the graveside... I was absolutely pissing myself at this point which made him quite angry.

There's nowt as queer as folk.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    One of my old mates who I never see these days (I wonder why?) is very much into WoW, he was telling me about how one of his clan had died in real life and how they had an online funeral, he was deadly serious when explaining how disrespectful it was when a gang of orks ruined it by attacking them as they stood by the graveside... I was absolutely pissing myself at this point which made him quite angry.

There's nowt as queer as folk.
                    I've heard of similar stories.

The concept of WoW and other online games is not that far removed from the concept of a lively forum where a group of people get together and exchange thoughts etc. It just goes on in a large 3d world where they're all playing a game..

It's not like 2nd life where people pretend to be children and sell virtual kiddy time to paedos. Now that's scary..

Comment

I play online games all the time but I tend to stick to MOH and CoD type games, I must admit I have never played WoW, not because I don't like that sort of thing I just don't have the time. My mate was saying how they went to a tailor and bought black suits etc, is that perfectly normal in WoW?
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X