• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    BMW X5 (armoured) is a smart choice.
    pointless

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      I've found a 2006 xc90 Executive d5 which will soon join the benes fleet
      Mods! Someone has clearly hacked into Milan's account and is having a laugh.

I suggest an immediate investigation.

Oh, and someone should probably tell him as well.

Comment

you lads make me laugh.

milan.

Comment

LOL

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            That's not a Real Volvo...
            Explain...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              It's made by Ford.

'Nuff said.
              Never knew that so referred to Wikipedia the single source of truth:

In the summer of 1995 Volvo released the S40 saloon (sedan) and V40 estate (wagon). They were built in the Netherlands at the Nedcar factory, a pre-Ford joint venture between Volvo and Mitsubishi Motors. It was based on a common platform with the Mitsubishi Carisma, but the Japanese version did not sell as well in Europe. Despite the shared platform, the S40 and Carisma are not the same car. Of the 5,000 parts on the cars, 4,000 were unique to each. Of the remainder, 650 were produced by Volvo and 350 by Mitsubishi. Volvo's traditional emphasis for safety and ergonomics were thus easily identifiable in these models too.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                God, where do you live? I've driven in wintery northern Canada for decades and never needed a 4x4.
                Yes,
                but unlike milan, you probably don't need to sit on a cushion to reach the pedals!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Everyone knows lazy VAG only make the golf, it just comes in different flavours

E.g.
                  Passat=Golf with a boot for people who find the golf just too god damn out there in the styling dept
                  Audi TT= Golf in a dress for those scared by sports cars but look at the fluffy bunny
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 November 2007, 15:22.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I drive a 2001 TDI 130 Passat and I'm fairly happy with it. I've had it for 2 years and the front cv joints (or maybe just the boots - can't remember) and also the clutch have been replaced. It's much of a muchness - I'd have gone for an equivalent Mondeo if the right one had shown up when I was looking. Only real annoyance is how leaves and stuff collect near the boot hinge mechanism thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Everyone knows lazy VAG only make the golf, it just comes in different flavours

E.g.
                      Passat=Golf with a boot for people who find the golf just too god damn out there in the styling dept
                      Audi TT= Golf in a dress for those scared by sports cars but look at the fluffy bunny
                      Baggy please note:

Old Audi TT= Golf in a dress for those scared by sports cars but look at the fluffy bunny

New Audi TT= is nothing to do with Golf, is 100% new car from the ground up using special construction technique mixing steel and aluminium to create unique chassis.

Again, new TT is not a Golf. Even Clarkson thinks the new TT is cool.

But anyway, you stick to your 10 yr out of date views.

Comment

Working...
                      X