• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done

Comment

Well done, darmstadt. Your extension is longer than I have had some permie jobs for...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Balls to this "experience of new projects" rubbish - most of us went contracting for the cash you're guarenteed loads of it!!!!

Absolutely bravo lad!!!! Congratulations!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

nice one
          cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Nice work!
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

does that means the 24 month rule now kicks in so you can no longer claim expenses ?
              Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                does that means the 24 month rule now kicks in so you can no longer claim expenses ?
                Don't know what you're talking about. I don't come under IR35 nor do I have a LTD.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Don't know what you're talking about. I don't come under IR35 nor do I have a LTD.
                  Do you claim expenses for working at the clients site (mileage etc..)?

If so you must stop claiming them once you know you will be working there longer than 24 months (and you spend more than about 60% of your work time there) as the HMRC have deemed that this is now your permenant place of work and no longer temporary.

Nice of them eh?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    You sure it's not Feb 2008?

That's a long time to be stuck in one place.
                    Congrats darm. I'm with Vectra and Dim on this one. That's a long time in one place, but if that's your preference, good news!

Comment

Well done mate, but don't you think another year at £200/day is gonna be a bit tight?

Comment

Working...
                      X