• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim Motor Car...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    What about a special car for Christians
    Racist!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Let’s have a Formula 1 version for each.
      Sorry in advance about my above racist joke

I only put them up so that you can knock them down.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Let’s have a Formula 1 version for each. This would make a change from different tyre manufacturers in the grand prix.
        Already been done. Top Gear tested it yesterday.

The Caparo T1 is essentially a road going F1 car. Only problem is it has a tendancy to swerve of the road into stationary objects or spontaneously catch fire. Perfect for extremist would be suicide bombers of all descriptions.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Will they cost a bomb to run?

I test drove one last week, and it really blew me away.

After a few years, I expect we'll see a lot of bangers on the road.

If you see one broken down, check the ignition is okay and that the fuse is not gone.

Do they have suicide doors fitted?

IGMC.

Comment

That link caused firefox to crash for some reason. I want one though.

Bet it costs a bomb. Damn, beaten too it. Arm and a leg then.
            Last edited by TimberWolf; 12 November 2007, 11:54. Reason: Too slow

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7089707.stm

And a special compartment for the C4?
              Chan

Well it does look like a step up from a Passat. I would be a bit apprehensive about turning the ignition key though.

p.s. what's a C4? I take it's not some carppy Citroen product in this context?? Don't want to Google for "C4" in case it isn't SFW.....
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                Chan

Well it does look like a step up from a Passat. I would be a bit apprehensive about turning the ignition key though.

p.s. what's a C4? I take it's not some carppy Citroen product in this context?? Don't want to Google for "C4" in case it isn't SFW.....
                C4? Have a look on Google, it'll blow your mind...

Comment

Clip

It's kinda like plasticine but with a bit more oomph.

py

Comment

Only problem with that car is that at several times in the day it will automatically steer itself to face East.

Comment

ZG, can we assume from your relative absence from the boards today that some of your students actually turned up?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X