• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lyrical Terrorist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    No. There are moderate muslims. There are radical muslims. There are probably more radical muslims than I thought there were. Is what I'm saying.
    Besides the obvious of "not detonating " how would you identify the moderates?
    Age?
    Gender?
    Education?
    Dress?
    Opinions?
    Last edited by Troll; 9 November 2007, 16:53.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Besides to obvious of "not detonating " how would you identify the moderates?
      Age?
      Gender?
      Education?
      Dress?
      Opinions?
      I'd ask them. "Are you a moderate muslim?", and if they said "Yes" then they are, if they say "No" then they aren't. HTH.

Comment

I'd ask them. "Are you a moderate muslim?", and if they said "Yes" then they are, if they say "No" then they aren't. HTH.
        That wouldn't really help; Muslims are allowed to lie to "non-believers" in order to protect themselves, other Muslims or Islam.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          That wouldn't really help; Muslims are allowed to lie to "non-believers" in order to protect themselves, other Muslims or Islam.
          Right, I would preface my question with "I am a believer, so you can't lie to me".

Comment

Right, I would preface my question with "I am a believer, so you can't lie to me".
            Nope, that one won't wash either, apparently, it was a saying of Muhammed's to Slay anyone, who changes his religion.

Tricky bunch, aren't they?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Nope, that one won't wash either, apparently, it was a saying of Muhammed's to Slay anyone, who changes his religion.

Tricky bunch, aren't they?
              Then I'd preface my preface with "Just so you know, you can't slay me, because I am now and always have been...".

Comment

Then I'd preface my preface with "Just so you know, you can't slay me, because I am now and always have been...".
                This would sound as if you are inviting them to find out if they can slay you or not...

Comment

I think you'll find it's the also the death penalty for "anyone who, professing to be a Muslim, is really an unbeliever".

Look like you're gonna have to convert for real, Moose.

Good luck.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

I think you'll find it's the also the death penalty for "anyone who, professing to be a Muslim, is really an unbeliever".

Look like you're gonna have to convert for real, Moose.

Good luck.
                    A death sentence would go down quite well at the moment.

Comment

err hold on a sec

she's been convicted for being obsessed with terrorism?

has she financially or physicaly supported an act of terrorism or just become insanely obsessed with it after 9/11 no doubt, considering she works in WH smiths has a home computer probably surfs the web , she just did dum things online, lets face it there r millions of ppl that hate things like gov't or whatever

people have their views and stuff but this is a bit harsh if you ask me, this whole ACT is a bit suspect.

I just love the classification of Musilms these days i.e moderate, extremist fanatical etc..

wake up and smell the coffee you cannot classify such a huge portion of the world's human beings into 3 or 4 segments. If your Muslim your Muslim.

I think the whole idea of resistance to western involvement in the middle east is really what she likes but has gone some what astray with her views, its the whole idea of this resistance. im sure if the middle east had armies like china and Russia then there would be no terrorism.

Comment

Working...
                      X