• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Apple iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I've got an ipod touch (an iphone without the phone), and the web browsing and video playback are great.

I'd heard the iphone's messaging was slated and the keyboard not so good so I went with a blackberry for messaging. Means I still have two devices, but hey, I've got deep pockets,
    BlackBerry's are nicely reliable, although prefer models with a full qwerty keyboard.

Should have waited to try the keyboard out, it has mixed reviews depending which journo you believe.

Comment

hmmmm Apple Pie and BlackBerry pie with some double cream or vanilla ice-cream ...yummie

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        hmmmm Apple Pie and BlackBerry pie with some double cream or vanilla ice-cream ...yummie
        Sista, you is crayzeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Sista, you is crayzeee!
          Weeeeee when you quickly skim through a post and you see AppleiP then BlackBerry - what comes across your mind?? me apple & Balckberry pie shurely you don't think of a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
            BlackBerry's are nicely reliable, although prefer models with a full qwerty keyboard.

Should have waited to try the keyboard out, it has mixed reviews depending which journo you believe.
            If it's anything like the touch, I'd probably get used to it in a week. Same as the blackberry really!
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Voted AndyW as there's no 'Never, EVER buy a v1.0 Apple product' option.
              I'm waiting for the 2nd or 3rd iteration. V1 Apple consumers are effectively one massive UAT/focus group.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                Weeeeee when you quickly skim through a post and you see AppleiP then BlackBerry - what comes across your mind?? me apple & Balckberry pie shurely you don't think of a phone
                Blueberries.

Comment

sucks

Comment

I like to be able to forward text messages to people, and (particularly at New Year) write one text message and just send it to multiple people without needing to re-write it.

Can you do that on an iPhone yet?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      I like to be able to forward text messages to people, and (particularly at New Year) write one text message and just send it to multiple people without needing to re-write it.

Can you do that on an iPhone yet?
                      Don't think so.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X