• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm famous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Alas no, a documentary about cover bands on BBC2

Were you the gopher, the tea-boy or the studio gimp?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      By today's job titles, that should probaby be studio coordinator, logistics manager and studio manager.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Here we go with gimps and blow up dolls again. It must pain you to realise you have more in common with Stephen rather than Spike Milligan
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

How did that happen? It was meant to be a bit of fun, and it turns into a fight again.

Comment

I think I still have the FTP password for the Planet Rock website. Would you like to be on the homepage too

(Only kidding - I probably do still have the password, but I'm not going to jail for putting "A Moose" on there...)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I've been on BBC2, Sky, SciFi, this Virgin freeview thingy, etc.

Unfortunately the War Criminal tends to steal my thunder a bit.
              Heck you've been on CBC,ABC,CNN,FOX,PBS and about a thousand other TV stations. You're probably on one station in the world right now!!!
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I was on Rugby Special once. You could see me in the crowd watching Quins. No really, you could.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I've been on BBC2, Sky, SciFi, this Virgin freeview thingy, etc.

Unfortunately the War Criminal tends to steal my thunder a bit.
                  Heck you've been on CBC,ABC,CNN,FOX,PBS and about a thousand other TV stations. You're probably on one station in the world right now!!!
                  Probably dubbed into Punjabi

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Alas no, a documentary about cover bands on BBC2
                    I always knew my pussycat was secretly famous.

(which bands was is bp? whisper)

Comment

I'm spartacus

Comment

Working...
                      X