• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a very special Tuesday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You can be 18 stone and solid muscle without an ounce of fat, or 18 stone and a pure mountain of lard.

Which are you?
    Of course you can, I'm officially overweight according to the BMI calculator but I don't eat cream cakes, go to the gym to lift weights and have a flat stomach pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
      Of course you can, I'm officially overweight according to the BMI calculator but I don't eat cream cakes, go to the gym to lift weights and have a flat stomach pretty much.
      i.e. I'm not fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
        The BMI calculator say's you are overweight, just 2 points below obesity. Are you calling the BMI calculator a liar
        The BMI calculator is a bit of a joke for all but skinny folks. I'd have to go on slimfast for life to get anywhere near my ideal BMI.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          You can be 18 stone and solid muscle without an ounce of fat, or 18 stone and a pure mountain of lard.

Which are you?
          When I played rugby and was in the reserves, I was about 17.5 stone of solid muscle. After I stopped being so active I zoomed up to 21 stone (In about 10 years) Last year I consciously started to get fit again. I don't think 18 stone is bad.

I don't have love handles and my neck doesn't squeeze over my shirt collar.

Comment

So Churchill is everything about you in such proportions?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              Sandy!

well, is it??
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                That's how I met my current squeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  That's how I met my current squeeze.
                  I know - I got good memory (sometimes)

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Sandy!

well, is it??
                    Carlin Darlin, you are a sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      When I played rugby and was in the reserves, I was about 17.5 stone of solid muscle. After I stopped being so active I zoomed up to 21 stone (In about 10 years) Last year I consciously started to get fit again. I don't think 18 stone is bad.

I don't have love handles and my neck doesn't squeeze over my shirt collar.
                      If you really are 6'8 that's not really heavy at all. I am 6'0 and was over 16 stone of solid muscle when I used to weight lift more seriously. Currently over 15 stone, with no fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X