• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Discovery of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.glowmat.com/

Get yours here.
    Last edited by Alf W; 5 November 2007, 15:29.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      http://www.glowmat.com/

Get yours here.
      So Alf, is the advertising spiel true?
      "Once you have one, you will want to take it with you everywhere..."

Where's the most un-usual place you have taken your Glow Mat?

Comment

It has hitherto lead an unremarkable existence as a minorly amusing nicknack that's never left my office since my son bought it for me. Now I have discovered it has powers, unbounded opportunities present themselves.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Have also tried the mice on the window and they don't work on glass with light coming through.
          You can do away with the mouse mat altogether with a laser pointer shone directly at the mouse’s light receiver, and can do so from some considerable distance. This is useful if you are a long way away from your PC or cannot afford a wireless mouse or a mousemat.

You need to be accurate though, and since I get mostly only vertical movements with this method, I have to revert to a mousemat or almost any other kind surface to hand at all for horizontal movements.

Comment

Working...
          X