• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those who think I got no life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You live locally then?

They changed O'Neils pub to The Junction here...
    I've been conducting a surveillance operation on you for years on behalf of Google. As soon as it looks likely that your SKA will reach fruition I have orders to eliminate you with some polonium 210 in your half a lager shandy with lime at The Junction.

Obviously this has not been necessary to date.

[I lived in Harborne until I was three years old].

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You live locally then?

They changed O'Neils pub to The Junction here...
      Big night out with your mates then? Posting here at 8:27 and again at 22:38.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Big night out with your mates then? Posting here at 8:27 and again at 22:38.
        Well, it is a school night.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Thanks very much for using my new business www.rentalocalfriendfortheevening.com. I hope you are satisfied with the service. We have provided your "friends" according to the criteria you specified:
          1. Must be virgins.
          2. Must like squirrels.
          3. Strictly no women.
          Thanks for your custom. You have 10% off on your next booking. We hope you will use this service again.
          Love it!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            That video was on the MTV or t'other one, and as soon as the intro started screamed girly into the room, and showed off and sang along to the whole thing.

She woz suitably impressed...
            Really? Time to start looking afresh me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Really? Time to start looking afresh me thinks.
              There is no girly. His "gf" can have her rubber features set in whatever expression he desires, in this case "suitably impressed".
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                Well, it is a school night.
                You are 100% spot on - my friend's girlfriend is a school teacher and she had to get up at 6am next day to go to school.

Comment

Working...
                X