• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am Leaving CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let Sally bully you off the board
    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

She is just attention seeking, I am not a UK national, in fact she is more British than I am.

Have a look at the thread about being miserly
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...serly-you.html

No mention is made of race or religion until she posts this

SAS- huh - ?? may be you are not making sense cuz am a woman wearing a Burka
      Has nothing to do with the topic and is intentionally trying to bring gender and religion into the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        You cant leave - we've just bonded!!!!!!!!!!
        Pics?

(BTW, can't)

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus View Post
          Go kick some arse sister!

I wouldnt bother with some of the rascists backward thinking folk around this forum and i wouldnt take any notice of them. They just are a bunch of t0sser5!

Shame you let the barstewards win.

I do agree with you, this forum does sometimes feel like a sister organisation for the BNP
          Sandy does make a fair point though.

The Mods are quick to wield the machete when there is the slightest whiff of sexual inuendo or profanity but when it comes to anything racial comments or innuendo they can't be found for dust.

So Mods, care to clarify where you stand?

Comment

Can you show some examples?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Sandy does make a fair point though.

The Mods are quick to wield the machete when there is the slightest whiff of sexual inuendo or profanity but when it comes to anything racial comments or innuendo they can't be found for dust.

So Mods, care to clarify where you stand?
              Not quite true, is it? They got rid of Cassus - I haven't seen any nasty racism here recently. And Sandy protests too much I think - I havent seen anything racist about the burqa apart from the usual teasing about what's underneath (which Cailin gets for being a nun as well).
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Not quite true, is it? They got rid of Cassus - I haven't seen any nasty racism here recently. And Sandy protests too much I think - I havent seen anything racist about the burqa apart from the usual teasing about what's underneath (which Cailin gets for being a nun as well).
                That's a fair point.

However, was it last week when some quite tame rude words were used and the axe came out.

However, when a bit of mild racism or racist lite comments are used what happens? Nada.

Comment

However, when a bit of mild racism or racist lite comments are used what happens? Nada.
                  Examples?

Comment

Sandy, it could be worse. You could be female and Scottish and hang around here, imagine the target that would make.
                    Last edited by Cliphead; 31 October 2007, 15:00.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

I haven't seen anything. Then again, I didn't see any naughty pics in test please delete when images were still allowed...
                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X